For safety reasons please read this review! I made these for my four dogs that literally range in size from a toy Pomeranian to a Great Dane. Instead of doing a dog bone shape, I did a medium sized cat shape. All four dogs loved these treats and went crazy for them...I mean REALLY crazy. In the chaos of getting these treats, my medium sized rescue dog swallowed one of these whole and it got stuck in his esophagus. He was hospitalized, and our vet bill was $1,000.00. I wanted to give these five stars because the dogs really loved them, but I want people to be aware of how much they love them! I would recommend making them small in size or tearing them into smaller bites when feeding them to your furry friends. It has been over a week and my dog is doing great, but it was really scary. I just wanted others to be aware that these treats may be too good!
Was this review helpful?
5 users found this review helpful
For safety reasons please read this review! I made these for my four dogs that literally...