Taking all other reviews into consideration, I came up with a new recipe that is flawless:
1 C crunchy Jif PB, 1 C creamy Jif PB, 1/2 C butter, 2 C powdered sugar, 3 C rice krispies, 1 package chocolate almond bark
1. Melt PB and butter. Pour over rice krispies and powdered sugar.
2. Keep bowl of cold water handy, and use to keep palms wet.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls (a 1-inch scoop works well to get the correct amount).
4. Place on waxed paper lined baking pan/cookie sheet. Place a toothpick in each ball.
6. Melt about 4 squares of almond bark. Remove about 10 balls from freezer, dip in bark, use knife as leverage to remove toothpick, and fill in hole with knife. Melt more bark as necessary, or remelt existing bark to warm.
If you don't work in small batches, the balls soften, the toothpick falls out, and then the ball is stuck in the bark.
Was this review helpful?
10 users found this review helpful
Taking all other reviews into consideration, I came up with a new recipe that is flawless: ...