I pretty much use recipes for core concepts, read all the comments, then alter it to my tastes and ingredients "at-hand". I like my modifications with this recipe and wanted to share.
- Mixed liquid before adding the cabbage "coleslaw" mix
- made 1/4c buttermilk from powder (Saco)
- grated the onion into liquid
- increased mayo to 1 cup, no milk at all
- decreased lemon, just seasoned to taste, with salt/pepper
- 1/2 packet of Stevia, + 2 Tbs vinegar.
I like my coleslaw a bit wilted and dry, so I started in the morning, kept stirring and adding cabbage mix (2,16oz pkgs) thru the day, and served a tasty slaw for evening.
Thanks all for sharing!!
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
I pretty much use recipes for core concepts, read all the comments, then alter it to my tastes...