I've been using this chili recipe for a couple years now, it's good, but I modify it quite a bit. I call it Kevin's Kick-Butt Chili -- has a better taste and ring to it.
- Add 1/2 pound more ground beef (I use 96% lean)
- MUST USE Brooks Hot and Spicy beans - amazing.
- 1 bottle of Negra Modelo beer.
- Use all seasonings and spices listed, but heap them or adjust to your liking.
- Cook for at least 3 hours.
There will be a lot more liquid because of the beer and Brooks beans, so plan on adding at least two more hours of cook time -- TOTAL of 3 hours -- but you could go longer on low heat. Wipe off excess moisture on the saucepan cover when stirring to speed up the process.
I promise it won't disappoint.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
I've been using this chili recipe for a couple years now, it's good, but I modify it quite a...