WOW, this is awesome! I made only HALF, and after reading the reviews here I made some changes:
* Organic new red potatoes were used, NOT peeled
* Eggs omitted due to allergy
* Green onions instead of white
* Chopped celery added in equal amount to onion
* Added 1/2 lb. crumbled natural bacon, drained on paper towels and fat removed
* Added chopped parsley
* Cut the mayo in half
* Cut the mustard in half
This recipe is tasty and zesty!! I LOVE the flavor imparted by horseradish.
Next time I plan to use white onions, as the flavor of the green onions was overshadowed, and omit the parsley. Also I wil make the full amount, as I went through about half of this batch in one sitting!!
Thanks for posting this recipe!
Was this review helpful?
5 users found this review helpful
WOW, this is awesome! I made only HALF, and after reading the reviews here I made some...