I am yet another person, who used this recipe as a basis. Here are some modifications I did.
I put in ginger, no cinnamon.
- I made a crumble on top of coconut, sugar, flour and butter with cinnamon.
- I omitted the coconut from the bread itself and opted to put on top.
- no raisin or cranberries, although I considered it!
- I had an overripe banana that I through into the mix
- added 1/3 c. buttermilk (for moistness) - omitted the oil
- added mandarin zest, and the rest of the mandarin orange beated into the mix
- beat the sugar and butter until it was fluffy
So finally, it's a totally different recipe all together, and perhaps I should post it as such...
vibrant and full of flavor!
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
I am yet another person, who used this recipe as a basis. Here are some modifications I...