Amy, great one! I also would like to pass on my changes to this recipe. The best recipe and steps stay intack.
* Replaced veg oil with olive oil
* Used 1 tsp of grated ginger root
* Replaced sherry with 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
* Added 5 small shallots (chopped)
* Added 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
* Added 1 tsp red crushed pepper
* Added 1/4 tsp cayanne
* Added 1 tsp course blk pepper
* Added 2 dried chili peppers
1. Cook aspargus as stated
2. heated oil as stated. add red crushed pepper, dried chili peppers, shallots, garlic, and cayanne. saute still garlic softens, 2 min. till garlic is soft.
3. Stir in soy sauce, ginger and sugar. Add wine, bring to simmer, add shrimp and saute as stated.
4. Stir in asparagus as stated and salt to taste.
5. I served this over 2 lbs of penne pasta. This a pasta lovers dish as there isn't alot sauce but enough to coat the pasta. so if you like tons of sauce this won't be for you.
Was this review helpful?
83 users found this review helpful
Amy, great one! I also would like to pass on my changes to this recipe. The best recipe and...