Just some poor spice choices.. You have very nice habaneros, but drown them in sugar, liquid smoke and cumin?
1. Use frozen or fresh mangoes instead of syrupy canned peaches.
2. No liquid smoke!
3. 1/8 tsp fresh ground cumin.
4. Halve the molasses, sugar, and honey.
5. substitute 1/3 of the white vinegar with fresh squeezed limes.
6. add water to achieve the consistency you want.
After completing the recipe pour the mix into small freezer bags and lay them flat in the freezer.. After they are frozen you can stack them vertically, and break off pieces as you need them.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
Just some poor spice choices.. You have very nice habaneros, but drown them in sugar, liquid...