Pretty good! I made a lot of changes though, based on making it healthier and the ingredients I had on hand.
1) I used ground turkey instead, and used 1.5lbs.
2) I used 12 oz of Healthy Harvest Egg noodles.
3) I added 1 can of corn.
4) I used light sour cream.
5) I added 1/2 a pack of fajita seasoning and some extra cayenne pepper
6) I transferred everything into a 9x13, topped with organic blue tortilla crumbles (2 oz) and cheese (2% milk, 1 cup) and broiled for a couple of minutes
7) Made to serve 6 instead of 4 b/c of added noodles and meat
8) Topped with tomato and green part of green onions
I think that adding black beans would be good as well but I didn't do that this time. 1 serving was 540 calories, very filling.
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
Pretty good! I made a lot of changes though, based on making it healthier and the ingredients...