WOW! All other recipes can go away for me now, I've found mine. Following the recipe to the letter has been amazing, but here are the minor adjustments I made that dialed it into perfection for me:
* Increased sugar to 3 T., and added 1/2 t. vanilla.
* Decreased vinegar to 1 T.
* Increased milk to 1 cup
* Omitted butter
* Whipped egg(s) to a froth and folded into mix last
* NEVER overmix! Lumps are fine and will go away when cooking
* Let batter rest for at least a half hour before frying (let the baking powder/soda do their jobs!)
When cooking, pour a teaspoon of oil onto the hot griddle, then pour the mix directly onto that spot of oil and both will spread out nicely. Makes the most beautiful pancakes.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
WOW! All other recipes can go away for me now, I've found mine. Following the recipe to the...