I loved this recipe! But the next time I made it, I left out most of the butter and two of the bananas. I used 1/4 cup of Smart Balance margarine and used substitute eggs. I also add dried cranberries, chopped dates and raisins, sometimes pecans. I use 1/4 cup brown sugar. I often substitute yogurt for the milk.
• ¼ cup smart balance margarine, softened
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1 bananas, mashed
• 1/4 cup yogurt
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ cup egg substitute
• 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 cup all bran cereal
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• options: Add 2 tablespoons each of any of the following: dried cranberries, raisins, and chopped dates; ¼ cup chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, pistachios, almonds)
Okay the rest of the recipe is the same.
Was this review helpful?
5 users found this review helpful
I loved this recipe! But the next time I made it, I left out most of the butter and two of the...