You Might Also Like
Island Paradise Party Tips
This party is perfect for summer, or in winter as a fantasy break from the weather.
- Ask guests to dress the part.
- Send treasure map invitations in mailing tubes with a sprinkling of sand and a seashell.
- Fill vases with palm fronds. Arrange shells, dried sea stars, or sand dollars against the inside of a large glass bowl, fill the bowl with sand and dot with tea lights.
- Use bamboo or rattan trays and placemats.
- Stamp plain paper napkins with palm trees, shells or parrots.
- Light up the night with solar-powered tiki torches and dance off the rum.
- Shell-shaped chocolates and mini bottles of Caribbean hot sauce make great party favors.