Related Recipes and Ideas
Valentine's Day Recipe Videos
See how to make chocolate desserts, romantic dinners, and delightful treats to share.
- Cover your front door with red gift wrap, white paper lace doilies and pink hearts.
- Fill a basket with red, white and pink carnations, each tied with ribbon. Have corsage pins on hand if guests choose to pin on flowers as they arrive.
- Write "Be Mine" on the bathroom mirror using inexpensive red lipstick. (It will come off with glass cleaner--really!)
- Drape a white or red tablecloth on the dining room table and sprinkle liberally with paper hearts, conversation heart candies and wrapped chocolates.
- Be sure to include lots of candlelight, romantic tunes and a little room for dancing.
- For take-home party favors, fill red glass votive candle holders with candies. Set each in the middle of a square of tissue paper, twist to close and tie at the twist with ribbon.