More Recipes, Tips, and How-To Videos
Reunions for Every Budget
Choose a free location--try a picnic shelter area in the park, gather at the beach, or have a backyard get-together. Make it a potluck and ask everyone to bring games.
Reserve a campsite or other community space. Hire entertainment for the kids. Rent a karaoke set up or a DJ.
Pick a travel destination (amusement park, big city, secluded getaway, spa or resort) that appeals to family members and book a group package for a weekend stay.
Invitations, Keepsakes, and Activities
- Check online and local printers for creative invitations.
- Or, design your own invitations. The more fun and personalized the invitation, the better the response.
- Have special T-shirts or key chains made to celebrate the day.
- Ask family members to mail photos for a commemorative album.
- Assign a few family members to take pictures with a digital camera. Place photos on a free exchange website or create your own family website.
- Bring games to get families playing together.