For 15 years, the Allrecipes community has spread happiness by sharing recipes. Do you know which recipes are the best of the best? Give it your best shot and scroll down for the answers.
2. What is Allrecipes' most-viewed recipe?
3. All 15 of the most-photographed recipes are desserts. But which is #1, with more than 1,300 photos shared?
4. What is the most-viewed video on Allrecipes?
5. Which recipe has the most Facebook likes?
1. B -- Sugar-Coated Pecans
Sugar-Coated Pecans by Carolyn is the highest-rated recipe on Allrecipes, rated at 4.92 stars with more than 1,200 reviews. As part of our 15th anniversary, we're asking you to share a recipe we know you'd rate five-stars--your Recipe for Happiness. Visit our Recipe for Happiness page on Facebook for more info.
2. A -- World's Best Lasagna
This rich, delicious lasagna by Johnchandler has been seen by more people than any other--the recipe has been viewed more than 14 million times. World's Best Lasagna is just one of the popular recipes featured in the ebook 15 Years of Recipes You Love, available now for Kindle.
3. A -- Best Rolled Sugar Cookies
More than 1,300 people have shown off the cookies they made with Jill Saunders' recipe. If you love photos of food, follow Allrecipes on Pinterest for a daily dose of beautiful desserts.
4. C -- Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake
This simple take on a classic dish--part of our Food Wishes series, featuring Chef John--is Allrecipes' most-viewed video. The AR community has watched more than 25 million videos since October 2006. Check out our 15th anniversary video, Celebrating Our Amazing Community.