1) "This was my aunt's recipe for fudge, passed down through the family."
-- Kelly Phillips
2) "My mother's family originally came from Sicily and every family member makes his or her own version--this version came most recently via Brooklyn." -- PETEIYC
3) "This is my Dad's recipe. Your family will love it, too!" -- Shawna
4) "The original, purist, real-deal gumbo from a certified Cajun." -- Crawfish
5) "This is a recipe that was given to me by my grandmother. It is a very savory and tasty soup and I believe that all will like it." -- CORWYNN DARKHOLME
6) "This pumpkin pie has a walnut streusel topping that is optional. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream." -- Cindy B.
7) "This is my mom's recipe for cinnamon rolls. As a kid there were many functions I was invited to with the clear understanding that I would have my mom send some of these along with me." -- FSLUKE
8) "This was my grandmother's apple pie recipe. It has won me several first place prizes in local competitions." -- MOSHASMAMA
Does your family have a recipe tradition? Tell us about it by adding a comment.