Email notification/alerts descriptions
Have the latest recipes, meal ideas, and cooking tips from Allrecipes delivered right to your inbox. We have newsletters
that inspire, educate, or simply give you great ideas for tonight’s dinner or a week’s worth of meals.
- What’s Cooking: Latest photos, recipes, and rave reviews. Weekly.
- Daily Dish: Quick & easy meal ideas for busy cooks. Daily.
- Recipe Notes: Handpicked seasonal recipes and cooking advice. Bi-weekly.
- Healthy Bites: Healthy eating and living. Weekly.
- Baking: Top-rated baking recipes. Weekly.
- Slow Cooker: Seasonal recipes & tips. Weekly.
- Cookie Countdown: Get 25 days of festive holiday cookies. December 1st-25th.
- The Scoop: New Allrecipes features, special announcements, and other fun stuff we want to share. Periodically.
- Marketplace: Information and special offers from our trusted partners. Periodically.
- Pie Countdown: Get 25 days of pie recipes. November 1st–25th.
- Holidays & Celebrations: Get recipes and tips for your favorite holidays and celebrations. Bi-weekly.
- Comfort Food Countdown: Get 25 days of comfort food favorites.
What is in our email notifications?
- Newest Recipes: Receive an email when new recipes are published on the site. Choose from 20 different recipe categories.
- Weekly Menus: Allrecipes Pros receive weekly menu updates and meal planning inspiration.
- My Request on Recipe Buzz: Receive an email when another Allrecipes member responds to your Recipe Buzz request.
- My Published Recipe: Receive an email when your recipe is published on Allrecipes.
- My Reviewed Recipe: Receive an email when your published recipe is reviewed by another Allrecipes member.
- My Recipe Photos: Receive an email when a photo of your published recipe gets uploaded by another Allrecipes user.
- Baking: Top-rated baking recipes, reviews, and tips for all skill levels. Delivered bi-monthly.
- Slow Cooker: Seasonal recipes, tips, and ideas for using your slow cooker year-round. Delivered weekly.
Managing your email notifications
You can subscribe to and manage the content and format of your Allrecipes email, change the email address where you receive Allrecipes
email, and unsubscribe from all Allrecipes emails by clicking
Or through your Recipe Box account by hovering over the My Allrecipes menu, select Newsletters
from the list of options. Simply select or unselect each newsletter accordingly by clicking on the appropriate boxes,
and then scroll to the bottom and click the Update button.
Additionally, there are links for these options provided at the bottom of each Allrecipes email notification. Note: When you
unsubscribe directly from an email, the system will unsubscribe you from that individual newsletter. If you are subscribed to
multiple newsletters, you will need to unsubscribe from each newsletter.
To subscribe, click the link for Manage your Allrecipes newsletters online, choose the emails that best suit your preferences.
You will be prompted to either sign in or to create your free membership if you have not already done so.
You might have to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your email address book in order to ensure it and all future email notifications will be allowed through your spam
Not receiving your newsletters?
Spam filter: If you are not receiving your newsletter subscriptions, check with your email service provider
to see if there is a problem on their end. This does happen with some services that “cache” e-mails; not all
emails reach their destination. We have also heard reports that some ISPs sometimes mistakenly add Allrecipes newsletters to
their spam lists. They should be able to tell you if they have done this.
Your own email filters may be blocking our newsletters. All of the Allrecipes newsletters are sent from
“email@example.com”. Please allow this address in your email filters to ensure that you continue to receive your
Held status: If you have stopped receiving your newsletter subscriptions, it may be due to a spam report.
This can happen when a user mistakenly reports us as spam to their ISP, or if there have been delivery problems which have
resulted in too many bounced (returned) emails. Please let us know if you have stopped receiving your newsletters. We will
re-subscribe you as soon as we can.
Just log in to your Allrecipes Recipe Box account and hover over the My Allrecipes menu, select Newsletters from the list of options. Then simply click on the Archives link at the top of the page or click
Allrecipes does not have the ability to temporarily suspend newsletter subscriptions, but you can unsubscribe so you do not
receive newsletters while you are away. When you return, you can sign up and receive your favorite newsletters again.
To unsubscribe log in to your Allrecipes Recipe Box account and hover over the My Allrecipes menu, select
Newsletters from the list
of options. Simply unselect each of your subscriptions by clicking on the appropriate boxes, and then scroll to the bottom and click
the Update button.
We have an Archive section for our newsletters, so you can always find any newsletters that you have missed.
Just log in to your Allrecipes Recipe Box account and hover over the My Allrecipes menu, select Newsletters
from the list of options. Then simply click on the Archives link at the top of the page or click
Adding recipes from the newsletter to your Recipe Box
The titles and photos of the recipes in the newsletters are links to the recipes on our site.
For additional features and functionality, click on the recipe title or photo. This will bring you
to the actual recipe page on Allrecipes, where you can view nutritional information, add the recipe
to your Recipe Box, and print as you normally would. If you are not already logged into your recipe
box, you will be prompted to do so.
The links in the newsletter are not working
The most common reason why the links in the newsletter are not working is that your email program does not support active
links. If this is the case, you can copy and paste the recipe address in your browser’s address bar. Or contact your email
provider for additional troubleshooting help.
Allrecipes Pro email notifications:
You will receive periodic emails from Allrecipes regarding your Allrecipes Pro status. For example, we will send you an email three weeks before your Pro term is set to renew automatically.
If you have any questions about these emails, please contact Customer Support.