2 Deli Fresh Pizza Doughs
• ¼ lb. Canadian Bacon
• Thin Sliced & Diced fresh Pineapple
• 2 cups Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
• Your favorite Pizza sauce – sauce-paste texture works best
• On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger portion to a 12-inch circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a Greased 10-inch Ovenproof IRON SKILLET PAN (Lodge Logic $12)
• In a Large SKILLET, sauté Canadian Bacon over medium heat until starting to brown and season the pan. Add Pineapple; toss and cook until warm. Stir in the 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Spread over crust.
• On a lightly floured surface, roll remaining dough into an 11-in. circle. Place over pizza; seal edges. Cut four slits in top. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with pizza sauce. Optional: MIX 1 TBSP olive oil, 1 Tsp minced garlic. Sprinkle on top of sauce with grated Parmesan cheese.
Date Posted: Apr. 8, 2011
Cooking Level: Intermediate
Cooks I Like
Get cute n’ creepy recipes to feed all your little monsters.
It’s everything you need to cook your best. Learn more about Allrecipes Cooking School.
All the game-day eats you need to crush the tailgate competition.
Read our allrecipes.com blog